This Saturday, Junior Strings, Intermediate Strings and Senior Strings will rehearse in-person at St. Anne’s Church. Symphony and Winds will be in-person very soon! Here is a reminder of things to bring/remember for in-person rehearsals:
What to Bring to Rehearsal
- VOLUNTEER CHEQUES! If you haven’t already.
- Please remember to bring your instrument, a music stand, your music, a pencil, a mask, and hand sanitizer.
- There will not be music stands provided, so please ensure you bring one!
- When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle until 5 minutes prior to the start of your rehearsal. Someone will check you in and direct you to your seat in the rehearsal space.
- Please try to use the bathroom prior to leaving your home, as we have been asked to limit the washroom use as much as possible.
- Please follow signs and guides at all times and maintain 2m (6 feet) distance between others at all times as much as possible.
- Disinfectant wipes will be provided for musicians to wipe down their chairs before and after rehearsal.
- String players will be expected to wear a mask at all times while in the rehearsal building. Wind players will be expected to wear a mask while getting to their chair and any other movement within the rehearsal space. However, wind players are strongly advised to bring something to cover the bell of your instrument and a slotted mask that they can wear while playing their instrument.
- Only musicians and assigned parent volunteers will be allowed to enter the building to maintain distancing and group size requirements.